- Deseed and peel the pumpkin. Cut in approx. 15 mm slices, and then dice using the Chef Press Dicer 15 mm.
- Peel the onion, cut in half and then dice using the Dicer.
- Place pumpkin and onion dices in the UltraPro 2L, add 100 ml water, cover and microwave for 12 to 14 min. at 600 watts, stirring halfway through. Allow to stand for 2 min.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Th 6-7.
- Cut the cheese in small pieces then chop using the Extra Chef.
Add the flour, hazelnut powder, the butter in small pieces, salt and pepper, then mix until you have a rough mixture (like coarse sand).
Note: do not mix too long, otherwise the mixture will stick together and become a compact dough.
- Drain the pumpkin to remove excess water. Season with salt and pepper, then cover with the mixture from the Extra Chef.
- Cook uncovered for 20 to 25 min.