- Using the Chef Knife, cut the meat into small pieces, then mince using the FusionMaster Mincer fitted with the Coarse Mincer Disc.
- Using the Silicone Spatula, mix in the meat with the breadcrumbs, the eggs, salt and pepper until well combined. Allow to stand for 15 min.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Th 6-7.
- Peel the onions and the celery stalk, cut them into pieces, then chop them using the Extra Chef.
- Mix in the contents of the Extra Chef with the olive oil in the UltraPro 3.5 L. Cover and microwave for 6 min. at 600 watts. Add the chopped tomatoes, the tomato passata, salt and pepper. Cover and microwave for 8 min. at 600 watts. Allow to stand for 3 min.
- Wash and dry the cherry tomatoes and mix them with the balsamic vinegar, the thyme, salt and pepper.
- Use the meat mixture to prepare 25 g meatballs by rolling them in your hands.
- Using the Silicone Spatula, gently place the meatballs into the hot tomato sauce in the UltraPro. Layer the marinated cherry tomatoes on top and cook in the oven at the lowest level, without cover, for 35-40 min.