- Preheat the oven to 180°C / Th 6 in fan assisted mode.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, raisins and oats in the EZ Mix N Store 2L.
- Add the egg, oil and yoghurt and mix using the Silicone Spatula until you have a consistent dough.
- Place the SBF Tupcake on a cold oven rack. Divide the dough between the 6 cavities.
- Bake for approx. 20 min.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. before unmolding.
Tip: For even more delicious muffins, before baking, sprinkle each muffin with a pinch of sugar and oats.