- Wash the mushrooms and dry them well.
- Using the Chef Press Dicer 10 mm, cut the mushrooms and place them into the Micro Pressure Cooker.
- Peel the shallots and cut them in pieces. Then chop using the Herb Chopper. Add to the mushrooms in the Pressure cooker.
- Rinse the rice, add it into the Pressure Cooker, then add the water, the white wine and the crumbled chicken stock. Stir with the Silicone Spatula.
- Close and microwave for 15 min. at 900 watts. Allow to stand for 10 min. until the pressure goes down.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes in 3-4 pieces lengthwise.
- Using the FusionMaster Grater: Star Cone, grate the 80 g Parmesan cheese.
- Add the butter and grated Parmesan cheese to the risotto and mix using the Silicone Spatula. Then add the tomatoes and the baby spinach, season with salt and pepper, stir again and serve.
- Decorate with Parmesan flakes made with the Universal Peeler.