TO BE PREPARED AT LEAST 8H IN ADVANCE:
- Place the berries and the icing sugar in the Smooth Chopper, blend until smooth, then pour in the Freezer Mates Ice Cube Tray. Freeze for at least 8 hours. This will make 12 cubes: 6 for this recipe and 6 that can be stored in the Freezer Mates 450 ml for use at a later time.
PREPARING THE MUFFINS
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / Th 6-7 in fan assisted mode.
- Grate the almonds using the Fusion Master Grater: Coarse Cone.
- In the EZ Mix N Store 2L, place half of the grated almonds, flour, baking powder, sugar (except 1 tbsp that you set aside), the egg, milk, melted butter and salt. Then, using the Silicone Spatula, stir until you have a consistent mixture.
- Place the SBF Tupcake on a cold oven rack and divide the mixture equally into each cavity.
- Unmold the cubes: for easy unmolding, run hot water over the backside of the Ice Cube Tray for a few seconds.
- Push 1 cube into the middle of the dough in each cavity and sprinkle with the rest of grated almond and and the tbsp of sugar.
- Bake for 20 min. Allow to stand for 5 min. before gently unmolding.