- Break the chocolate into pieces and place 100 g in the MicroCook Pitcher 1L, cover and microwave for 2 min. 30 sec. at 360 watts. Allow to stand for 1 min. Mix using the Silicone Spatula and, if chocolate is not completely melted, microwave again for 20 sec.
- Place the SBF Dome in the Freezer Mates 2.25L. Divide the melted chocolate evenly in each cavity. Using the Basting Brush, spread the chocolate over the full surface of each cavity (See step by step pictures page 5). Freeze for 10 min. (or refrigerate for 20 min.).
- Place the remaining chocolate (60 g) in the MicroCook Pitcher, cover and microwave for 2 min. at 360 watts. Allow to stand for 1 min. Mix using the Silicone Spatula.
- Using the Speedy Chef, whisk the heavy cream until stiff. Add the icing sugar and whisk again for a few seconds. Using the Silicone Spatula, gently fold half of the whipped cream into the melted chocolate. Then add the second half and continue to gently fold.
- Divide the chocolate mousse evenly in the cavities of the mold and flatten the top using a table spoon, level must be a few mm below the top of the mold.
- Crumble the speculoos and combine with the melted butter. Spread this mixture on top of the chocolate mousse then pack gently using the back of a table spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 h before gently unmolding.
Tip: If you are preparing your recipe at the last moment, at step 7, you can freeze for 20 min. instead of refrigerating.