- Quarter the onions and place in the Smooth Chopper with Blades along with the garlic, mixed herbs and basil and finely chop.
- Combine the chopped ingredients in the MicroCook Pitcher with the remainder of the ingredients. Use the Kitchen Prep Tools Mixing Spoon to break up the meat. Blend until the mixture is uniform.
- Fully closed cover and microwave for 5 min at 800 Watts.
- Remove from microwave oven and let stand on a trivet with cover on 5 min., then stir well.
- Cover again and microwave for another 4 min. at 800 Watts.
- Serve with spaghetti or use as a base for lasagna or moussaka recipes.