- In the EZ Mix N Store 2L, using the KPT Whisk, beat the egg yolks with 50 g sugar for approx. 1 min. then add the cream cheese and mix again.
- Using the Speedy Chef, beat the egg whites until stiff. Add the remaining sugar and whisk for a few more seconds.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture using the Silicone Spatula.
- Add the blueberry jam and the blueberries and stir by giving only a few turns with the Spatula to keep a marble texture. Pour into the Jel Ring then freeze for at least 8h.
- For easy unmolding, use a sponge or a small towel soaked with warm water to wipe the outside of the Jel Ring for a few seconds.
Tip: For best texture of your ice cream, unmold 10 min. before serving.