- Measure the flour in the MicroCook Pitcher up to the 100 ml calibration mark.
- Then add the oil up to the 200 ml calibration mark. Blend well using the Kitchen Prep Tools Silicone Spatula.
- Season with the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Check the inside level of the mixture: If it does not reach the 200 ml mark, add more flour.
- Add the milk up to the 900 ml mark, stir well
- When the mixture is smooth and uniform, fully closed cover and cook 3 times (3 min., then 2 min., finally 5 min. at 800 Watts). Stir well between each microwave cooking time.
- Remove the cover and allow to cool for 5 min. before using.