- Chop the shallots, the gherkins, the parsley and the tarragon in the Herb Chopper.
- Pour the mixture in the MicroCook Pitcher and combine with white vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Fully closed cover and cook 2 min. at 800 Watts. Remove from microwave oven and let it stand on a trivet for 5 minutes with the cover on before stirring again.
- In the EZ Mix N Store, combine the egg yolks with sifted flour, stir in the water and pour over the shallots mixture in the MicroCook Pitcher. Stir well.
- Cover and cook 3 min. at 600 Watts. Remove the cover and add the butter pieces one at a time, stirring constantly to ensure each piece is incorporated before adding the next. Continue until all of the butter has been added, approx. 2 min.
- Serve warm. Consume immediately. Do not store.