How to participate?
To participate to THE CONTEST, your creation has to follow the conditions below:
- Create 3 different high end savoury pieces of appetizers each in 6 exemplars (finger foods, appetizers served in shot glasses or small portions served in tiny appetizer bowls…)
- The 3 appetizers should have a link between them (a theme or a story – Spanish delights, sea food, sweet and sour…Be creative!)
- Your three recipes should be all done in total one hour from entering the kitchen to serving.
- In your recipes, you should use at least the ….. out the Tupperware Glorious 10 products
Avoid too typical local ingredients as much as possible.
Writing YOUR RECIPES
- Name each of your appetizers and give also a name for the three together (e.g. : Delights from the Seaside, Black and white…).
- The text of your recipes should not exceed 1500 characters including spaces for the text and 54 characters for the title (not including ingredients list and preparation/cooking time).
YOUR RECIPES Picture
- Once you have prepared your appetizers, take a picture of all three of them together with your Culinary Stars 2018 bracelet next to it.
WHO Can Participate
Tupperware Culinary Stars is an internal competition for Unit Managers and Team Leaders who have achieved great career successes at Tupperware.
Regional and national competitions will be held in each country to choose the winner from each country.
Please get in touch with your local distributor for more information.
The TUPPERWARE products that you SHOULD USE
At least 1 of the 10 products should be used in your recipes:
MandoChef, FusionMaster System, Micro Urban Millennial, Extra Chef, Speedy Chef, MicroCook pitcher, MicroPro Grill, Herb Chopper, Ravioli Maker, Foldable Dumpling, Silicone Baking Forms
- JUNE: Prepare your recipes and transmit it to your Distributor. A surprise is waiting for you.
- xx/xx/xxxx Last day to transmit your recipes to your Distributor.
- xx/xx/xxxx Discover who is the winner of your distributorship.
- Jubilee 2018: Announcement of the Country winner on stage.
*In order to take part in the final of the competition, winners of the national selection events will be required to transfer the publication rights for their recipe to Tupperware, as well as rights to their personal image. More details are available on request and full information will be provided to each winner.