How To Join The Competition
To participate in the competition, your submission must meet the following conditions:
- Create 3 different, high-end savory appetizer pieces, in 6 exemplars (finger foods, appetizers served in shot glasses or small portions served in tiny appetizer bowls…etc.)
- Your 3 appetizers should have a common link between them – a theme or a story. (E.g. Spanish Delights, seafood, sweet and sour…etc. Be creative!)
- Your 3 recipes should have a total time of one hour, from entering the kitchen to serving the dish.
- In your recipes, you must use at least 1 of the Culinary Glorious 10 Products.
When possible, avoid using ingredients that are too local.
Writing YOUR RECIPES
- Give a name to both your individual appetizers and your collection of appetizers (e.g. Seaside Delights, Black & White…etc.)
- Keep your recipe text to less than 1500 characters including spaces, and 54 characters for the title. This does not include the ingredients list and preparation/cooking time information.
YOUR RECIPES Picture
- Once your appetizers are prepared and ready, take a picture of all 3 of them together, along with your Culinary Stars 2018 bracelet next to them.
WHO Can Participate
Tupperware Culinary Stars is an internal competition for Team Leaders who have achieved great career successes at Tupperware.
Regional and national competitions will be held in each country to choose the winner from each country.
Please get in touch with your local distributor for more information.
The TUPPERWARE products that you SHOULD USE
A minimum 1 of the 10 products should be used in your recipes.
- FusionMaster System
- Micro Urban
- MicroCook pitcher
- MicroPro Grill
- Herb Chopper
- Ravioli Maker
- Foldable Dumpling
- Silicone Baking Forms
Dates to remember:
- MAY: Prepare your recipes and submit them to your Distributor
- JUNE: 10th June 2018 = last day to submit your recipes to your Distributor
- AUGUST Jubilee 2018: Country Winner’s will be announced on stage.
*In order to take part in the final of the competition, winners of the national selection events will be required to transfer the publication rights for their recipe to Tupperware, as well as rights to their personal image. More details are available on request and full information will be provided to each winner.